We know that you love your jewellery so much and want to see the everlasting shine on
produce our jewellery at the most optimum quality to make sure that it is kept and worn
years to come. But with great jewellery comes great responsibility and care. So, to
that you maintain your bling, here are few tips to consider.
1. Avoid direct contact or exposure with cosmetics and other beauty products such as
perfume, hairspray, lotion, or makeup. This can dull the shine of both crystal and
2. Remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, or before any prolonged experience in
3. After cleansing, wipe your jewellery with a soft cloth and ensure that it is dried
4. To safeguard it from scratches, store it separately from other pieces of jewellery.
5. We are committed to producing high quality jewellery, however, if your pieces are
to the products above, some tarnishing may occur. It may also naturally occur from
skin’s PH levels.